An interesting short interview with Noam Chomsky discussing US foreign policy and war crimes. The point he raises about the Nuremberg Trials is an interesting one – even Robert McNamara admitted in the documentary The Fog of War that the Allies carried out countless war crimes and only escaped prosecution themselves by redefining war crimes as something only carried out by the Axis powers. Today we have the International Criminal Court, a legal body that has consistently proven its bias in favour of the Western powers, ignoring their crimes while using questionable evidence to prosecute their “enemies”. This is the legal framwork of the international political stage in the 21st century; a tool to undermine enemies of imperialism, ignored whenever it proves to be an obstacle to the projection of power.
Read my book
- @Sargon_of_Akkad funny you don't seem to understand this perspective? scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/c… 5 months ago
- Another Banned TED Talk: Nick Hanauer “Rich People Don’t Create Jobs”
- Are Humans Meant to Be Monogamous?
- Church of England ‘an enormous waste of everyone’s time’
- Church to add Wonga funding to long list of inconsistent religious positions
- Archbishop of Canterbury confesses: Church’s Wonga investments are ‘very embarrassing’, says Welby
- Anti-Protest Law Passes Nearly Unanimously And Is Signed By The President
- The Threat of Nuclear War, North Korea or the United States?
- If this theory is correct, we may live in a web of alternate timelines
- How we are impoverished, gentrified and silenced – and what to do about it
- Before Mid-life
Psic88 on Legs Akimbo, Fish Woman! The A… Psic88 on Legs Akimbo, Fish Woman! The A… Psic88 on Legs Akimbo, Fish Woman! The A… orwellwasright on Free Energy Devices: Yes They… psic88 on Free Energy Devices: Yes They…