A refreshing perspective on Israel’s occupation of Palestinian land – while the Palestinians may have gained recognition of statehood at the United Nations in November 2012, the realities on the ground were immediately apparent when Prime Minister Banjamin Netanyahu announced West Bank settlements that even the U.S. and Europe had strongly opposed. More recently, the UN has once again called for a halt to the construction of settlements in occupied Palestinian territory. Given Israel’s consistent track record ignoring UN resolutions it is unlikely such calls will impact upon Israel’s continuing project of expansion.
Read my book
- @Sargon_of_Akkad funny you don't seem to understand this perspective? scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/c… 2 months ago
- Another Banned TED Talk: Nick Hanauer “Rich People Don’t Create Jobs”
- Are Humans Meant to Be Monogamous?
- Church of England ‘an enormous waste of everyone’s time’
- Church to add Wonga funding to long list of inconsistent religious positions
- Archbishop of Canterbury confesses: Church’s Wonga investments are ‘very embarrassing’, says Welby
- Anti-Protest Law Passes Nearly Unanimously And Is Signed By The President
- The Threat of Nuclear War, North Korea or the United States?
- If this theory is correct, we may live in a web of alternate timelines
- How we are impoverished, gentrified and silenced – and what to do about it
- Before Mid-life
Psic88 on Legs Akimbo, Fish Woman! The A… Psic88 on Legs Akimbo, Fish Woman! The A… Psic88 on Legs Akimbo, Fish Woman! The A… orwellwasright on Free Energy Devices: Yes They… psic88 on Free Energy Devices: Yes They…