Is the BBC worth the licence fee? Don’t ask me – I stopped watching TV ten years ago after witnessing the disgusting commentary of the BBC and other news organizations during the carpet bombing of Baghdad, Shock and Awe, the opening salvo to the genocide which was the invasion of Iraq. From what I gather their output has declined even further, from their refusal to broadcast the Gazan appeal after several hundred children were murdered by Israel’s military to the cover-up of Jimmy Savile’s decades-long child abuse, often on their property. None of which should come as much of a surprise to those who understand the origins of the BBC – after all, their job has always been to use public money to push the political and corporate agendas of the establishment.
Read my book
- @Sargon_of_Akkad funny you don't seem to understand this perspective? scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/c… 2 months ago
- Another Banned TED Talk: Nick Hanauer “Rich People Don’t Create Jobs”
- Are Humans Meant to Be Monogamous?
- Church of England ‘an enormous waste of everyone’s time’
- Church to add Wonga funding to long list of inconsistent religious positions
- Archbishop of Canterbury confesses: Church’s Wonga investments are ‘very embarrassing’, says Welby
- Anti-Protest Law Passes Nearly Unanimously And Is Signed By The President
- The Threat of Nuclear War, North Korea or the United States?
- If this theory is correct, we may live in a web of alternate timelines
- How we are impoverished, gentrified and silenced – and what to do about it
- Before Mid-life
Psic88 on Legs Akimbo, Fish Woman! The A… Psic88 on Legs Akimbo, Fish Woman! The A… Psic88 on Legs Akimbo, Fish Woman! The A… orwellwasright on Free Energy Devices: Yes They… psic88 on Free Energy Devices: Yes They…