There’s a lot of good information to be gleamed from Adam Curtis’s numerous BBC documentaries, but I for one started to question his integrity – or at least, his judgement – when he started applauding the work of Milton Friedman and the Chicago Boys. Apparently Curtis is often referred to as a “conspiracy theorist” in mainstream circles, which is risible not least given his stance on the Kennedy assassination, peddling the bogus notion that Lee Harvey Oswald was the sole assassin who may have been working for the Russians. Surely only the historically and politically naive and ignorant would swallow that these days.
Read my book
- @Sargon_of_Akkad funny you don't seem to understand this perspective? scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/c… 5 months ago
- Another Banned TED Talk: Nick Hanauer “Rich People Don’t Create Jobs”
- Are Humans Meant to Be Monogamous?
- Church of England ‘an enormous waste of everyone’s time’
- Church to add Wonga funding to long list of inconsistent religious positions
- Archbishop of Canterbury confesses: Church’s Wonga investments are ‘very embarrassing’, says Welby
- Anti-Protest Law Passes Nearly Unanimously And Is Signed By The President
- The Threat of Nuclear War, North Korea or the United States?
- If this theory is correct, we may live in a web of alternate timelines
- How we are impoverished, gentrified and silenced – and what to do about it
- Before Mid-life
Psic88 on Legs Akimbo, Fish Woman! The A… Psic88 on Legs Akimbo, Fish Woman! The A… Psic88 on Legs Akimbo, Fish Woman! The A… orwellwasright on Free Energy Devices: Yes They… psic88 on Free Energy Devices: Yes They…