It’s Friday night, so here’s a double bill of hyper-stylized, slow motion gunplay from one-time master of action cinema, John Woo (until he moved to Hollywood, where things generally went downhill pretty quickly). What’s always entertaining about Woo’s early Hong Kong cinema is how he manages to squeeze so much melodrama into the story – they might be silly plots but it’s good to see characters with some emotions – as they fill each other with bullets and blow shit up …
Read my book
- @Sargon_of_Akkad funny you don't seem to understand this perspective? scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/c… 6 months ago
- Another Banned TED Talk: Nick Hanauer “Rich People Don’t Create Jobs”
- Are Humans Meant to Be Monogamous?
- Church of England ‘an enormous waste of everyone’s time’
- Church to add Wonga funding to long list of inconsistent religious positions
- Archbishop of Canterbury confesses: Church’s Wonga investments are ‘very embarrassing’, says Welby
- Anti-Protest Law Passes Nearly Unanimously And Is Signed By The President
- The Threat of Nuclear War, North Korea or the United States?
- If this theory is correct, we may live in a web of alternate timelines
- How we are impoverished, gentrified and silenced – and what to do about it
- Before Mid-life
Psic88 on Legs Akimbo, Fish Woman! The A… Psic88 on Legs Akimbo, Fish Woman! The A… Psic88 on Legs Akimbo, Fish Woman! The A… orwellwasright on Free Energy Devices: Yes They… psic88 on Free Energy Devices: Yes They…