An interesting talk relating the the economic “trickle down” fallacy, deemed too “controversial” by TED to be included on their channel.
Read my book
- @Sargon_of_Akkad funny you don't seem to understand this perspective? scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/c… 2 months ago
- Another Banned TED Talk: Nick Hanauer “Rich People Don’t Create Jobs”
- Are Humans Meant to Be Monogamous?
- Church of England ‘an enormous waste of everyone’s time’
- Church to add Wonga funding to long list of inconsistent religious positions
- Archbishop of Canterbury confesses: Church’s Wonga investments are ‘very embarrassing’, says Welby
- Anti-Protest Law Passes Nearly Unanimously And Is Signed By The President
- The Threat of Nuclear War, North Korea or the United States?
- If this theory is correct, we may live in a web of alternate timelines
- How we are impoverished, gentrified and silenced – and what to do about it
- Before Mid-life
Psic88 on Legs Akimbo, Fish Woman! The A… Psic88 on Legs Akimbo, Fish Woman! The A… Psic88 on Legs Akimbo, Fish Woman! The A… orwellwasright on Free Energy Devices: Yes They… psic88 on Free Energy Devices: Yes They…